Mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the following lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends (I didn't tag anyone, but play along if you'd like!).
Go tell them you tagged them!
Complete the following lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends (I didn't tag anyone, but play along if you'd like!).
Go tell them you tagged them!
Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Nice weather and no more rain!!! (As I write this, there is storm passing through and also a tornado watch)
2) Having a job that I love and am passionate about (see #2 below).
3.)Memorial Weekend....hopefully taking a mini vacay! Maybe camping?
4.)Having a W/D in my apt. and also a dishwasher.
5.)Seeing what Ryan brought me from Australia, I'm hoping for a stuffed animal kangaroo with a baby in it's pouch. Wishful thinking, huh?
6.)Summer fruits
7.)Taking a dip in Lake Michigan
8.)Lazy days of summer
3.)Memorial Weekend....hopefully taking a mini vacay! Maybe camping?
4.)Having a W/D in my apt. and also a dishwasher.
5.)Seeing what Ryan brought me from Australia, I'm hoping for a stuffed animal kangaroo with a baby in it's pouch. Wishful thinking, huh?
6.)Summer fruits
7.)Taking a dip in Lake Michigan
8.)Lazy days of summer
Eight Things I Did Yesterday (or in my case all week, since my days during the week are pretty boring):
1.)Ate Potbelly's for lunch....twice!
2.)Worked
3.)Attempted to make Olive Garden breadsticks courtesy of RachRay
4.)Had family dinner with Rachael. "Family dinner" is when we get together during the week and make dinner together.
1.)Ate Potbelly's for lunch....twice!
2.)Worked
3.)Attempted to make Olive Garden breadsticks courtesy of RachRay
4.)Had family dinner with Rachael. "Family dinner" is when we get together during the week and make dinner together.
5.)Went running
6.)Grilled out
7.)Went for a walk along the Chicago River
7.)Went for a walk along the Chicago River
8 )Cleaned...kind of
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1.)Be organized
1.)Be organized
4.)Go to the Rachael Ray show
5.)Be a conductor on an el train, just for a day!
6.)Be in 2 places at once (MI and Chicago!)
7.)Travel back in time. Experience the gold rush. Hear Paul Revere yell "The British are coming!" Be Rosie the Riveter. Watch man land on the moon. Participate in a sit-in. Be a hippy.
5.)Be a conductor on an el train, just for a day!
6.)Be in 2 places at once (MI and Chicago!)
7.)Travel back in time. Experience the gold rush. Hear Paul Revere yell "The British are coming!" Be Rosie the Riveter. Watch man land on the moon. Participate in a sit-in. Be a hippy.
8.) Have a garden and grow my own veggies and herbs. I've been dying to make my own pesto!
Eight Shows I watch:
1.) Today Show
2.) Rachael Ray
3.) Friends
4.) My Boys
5.) Throwdown with Bobby Flay
6.) Law & Order: SVU
7.)The first 10 minutes of Jay Leno
8. )Anything on Food Network
1.) Today Show
2.) Rachael Ray
3.) Friends
4.) My Boys
5.) Throwdown with Bobby Flay
6.) Law & Order: SVU
7.)The first 10 minutes of Jay Leno
8. )Anything on Food Network
I read your link about quarterlife crisis....hope you're not feeling that way :( You've got so much going for ya!
ReplyDelete